Monday, February 2, 2009

Together Again

There we were, all seated around the table. Laughing our heads off. It felt really nice to have (most of) the crew back together again. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

It's almost amazing how influencial friends can be in your life. I found myself contemplating things and people which I never would have on a good day. When I got back home, it was like a veil had been lifted off my mind. Jumping men? Really?!? As if.

Another year has come and gone, and Valentine is down the road once more. Fortunately for moi, I will be off that weekend, so I'm thinking I'll catch up on all those movies which I've been piling up since last year. Its amusing how its mostly assumed that I'm so fully booked, I'm practically collapsing under the weight of all my appointments for the day. Don't i just wish. However, what I DO wish is for not to get any flowers. SERIOUSLY!!!! I am so backed up for cash right now, I promise anything that's not edible (and I can only eat so much) WILL be a waste. So please, give me money (or ask me first). So far, this saturday looks to be just me, my music and books. And movies, of course. And Lee's beading expedition. And the block-work masses. Can't forget them. {Joy}.

There's this Fred Hammond song "Give me a clean Heart", which I am sooooo loving right now. I can really relate to the lyrics, and it just ... speaks out to me. And I'm sure, if i keep listening to it non-stop for another evening, Dr. Fey is going to have an aneurism. *smiling*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqI_K2RC7pU

No comments: