Monday, August 18, 2008

The Importance of Being Prepared at All Times


Slept late last night. Stayed up watching movies which I had already recorded (which somewhat defeats the purpose of prior recording), but what the hey. I go on and on about how I feel tired in the afternoons, yet I know I would feel much better if I turned in earlier.


Woke up this morning with an incredibly hoarse throat. I wondered what the heck, but ignored it. Had a vague recollection of waking up in the middle of the night, my room lights being on and having everyone in my room. So I asked Xandra what happened, and it turns out that I was screaming the house down in the middle of the night. Having successfully woken up the neighbourhood, I bolted for the stairs, before actually getting my bearings.


Did I mention I had only panties on? Can you say mortification???


New Mandate:
i) always bathe before bed so as to comfortably sleep in layers.
ii) sleep with room door locked.
iii) tie ankle to bedpost prior to lights out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have not laughed this hard in years.