Monday, October 20, 2008

Puss-In-3and-a-half-inch-Stilletos (*meeeoowww*)

She closed her eyes and reaching deep into her being, summoned forth her inner Couger.....

Or something somewhat related to that. Subsequent to my last blog, I have since captured the affections of one young man who, in the span of a week and a half, has declared passionate like for me, THEN deduced a perceived age differencé - leading to a retraction of the said declaration. This, as of now, has been followed up by an explanation of the sent sms which terminated our affairé de amour.

On my part, I must say I was amused initally to be chatted up by someone who loved my pink ensemble. Fearless lad that he is, he openly declared that pink was his favourite colour, and proceeded to augment his point by wearing a pink polo shirt the next day (how come guy sizes come in pale pink and not the likes of fushia, by the way??? That would have been really proving his point). Several days, and many sms' later, I had come to (and modified) several conclusions on the scenario as follows:

i) Guy is so ponsy!
ii) Guy is some kind of metrosexual aspirant.
iii) He is rather young (this after listening to him on second meeting, and all the sms' that followed).



*TRANSMISSION BREAK*
EWWW!!!! GAY GUYS ON EASTENDERS!!!!

*End Interruption Transmission*



Primarily, having a "young man", in this case Two Score and One, is a totally novel experience to me, seeing how much of a spring chicken I am, but really, there ARE mature young peoples out there aren't there? (e.g. yours truly). In all honesty, my age mates and even senior males give me grief, so this can only amount to naught. Really, suicide and/or murder is not high on my list.

No comments: