Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why?????

I write what I feel. I write when inspired. I write when I force myself to try. My work is an extension of my personality, yet I wonder at my maturity (or lack of). I just went through some other blogs (of definitely more matured souls), then came back and skimmed (thoroughly) my input so far this month. Grownsome is about me growing some, so please let me know, come 2yrs down the line, if I still sound the same.*smiles*

But really, my outlook on life tends towards the humourous. I would age thrice quicker if I lost my sense of humour. Its such a shame really that a good number of people don't see 'it all' that way. When I started today, I wondered at my juvilinity. However it is, its who I am, and I embrace me.

>:D<

In other news, Two Score and One has decided to shed some light on the state of his feelings (further clarification???). Am I just stringing the guy on? I'm actually feeling some twinge of guilt here. But then, I did inform the bros that he has no grounds for liking me beyond any platonic form (I mean, 2 weeks!).

I shall not meander into gnawing concerning this bone.

1 comment:

Teejay said...

Hi, thanks for ur comments, but with all due respect u dont me, so u cannot judge me either, am happily with someone and ur comment wld give pple the wrong idea, this is a combination of minds of several group of friends!
Am not in pain, and no bad bells just thot i shld clarify u telling me am glorifying infidelity!That is wrong