Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monologue: Do Not Jump The Gun


Memo to self:
Until the condemned man has pegged, he is still not dead.


I think there may be more than just a little wisdom in keeping things to yourself till they are set in stone. Anything can change at any point in time, granted. Yet, is it really bad luck to declare ahead for what you want?


In a fit of wisdom, a sumbori once told me "You can't do the same thing over the same way and expect different results". As applicable to me, I think that would be "If it's going down the same road, it most likely will end up crashed into the wall at the end". Unless there's a detour of sorts ... .... So what I would be needing is a new variable in the mix (like I didn't know that already). And where variable is not forthcoming, you bring the mountain to it? entice it out of its hole? Or better yet, smoke it out! Choke that shege into action!!!


Lol.


Okay. But on the real, I need to stop over acting, and yet not sink into scheming.

No comments: