Monday, May 4, 2009

Optimistic!


I dream of being a better person, more everyday whom Jesus knows I can be.

I dream of a world were we are more concerned about others, and less ourselves.

I dream of someday taking vows to walk with a man for the rest of my days. Love, Honour and Faithfulness. I dream of having someone to love, who will love me too, whose children I will have, with whom I will raise a family.

I dream of when I will be financially capable of providing for my parents, so they will have to think up new issues to worry about.

I have no special skill or talent (to the best of my knowledge). I am not amazingly intelligent or smart. What I do have is my God in my heart, and an ability to make others smile. I would share this with the world around me, and make it a brighter place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daring to dream is the first step to making a difference.. Only after we've gotten there in our minds will we get there in person! Nice stuff...

Anonymous said...

You will be that person, you are all that it will take to be you,the divine part of the bargain can never ever fail. i am continually amazed when you say that you have no special talents i certainly do not think so! you draw, bake, write,amongst other things, you are driven.....sweeerie? you are very intelligent which i see in what you do ,how you think everday even in your jokes, get inside you allow God, allow your true self which is you uncensored and blossom, see what He sees , believe what He knows about you!
Do something you or new!

Anonymous said...

the ability to make others smile and bring light into the world is a great talent!

BubblyBliss said...

Shet! I just realised I know u and I know your name. I realised when I read through the blog I could hear your voice. Hmm...

No talent my ass! Why do we subscribe to your blog then if it is not a good read?

You are a smart amazing bubbly one-of-a-kind (yes, cliche phrase used) talented person that God has blessed. Not getting a job just yet means God has bigger plans for you.

The right man is coming along, God just needs to take His time on this one. More than enough attention must be paid to detail.

Most of all you have family and friends that love you and God that cares. That's the reason why you can write any of these things in the first place. He has given you understanding, the kind we all crave for, wisdom beyond your years...

Crimson says u can cook,draw,bake,write, crack jokes, make people smile... *deep breath* I KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!