Monday, May 25, 2009

Where's my Get-Up-And-Go Gone?

It has been brought to my attention that I have a serious discipline problem which I need to sort out. Discipline to not procrastinate. Discipline in my prayer life. Heck, discipline in my diet!

My applications are still not in yet because my reference letters (which I've been trying to get for the better part of 3 weeks) are pending, thanks to "NEPA" and "no diesel for generator". And now ASUU is on a 2-week strike. I would never have thought I would somehow be subject to that issue again. If only I had sorted that out since March. Hmmm....

My weight, my weight. Yes, it is quite removed from where it once was. Now I have to be extra hard on my eating. And exercising. It's ever so hard, being hard on one's self. Ah me! Whatever the case may be, my initial struggle shall not be in vain, so its buckle-down time.

Regarding my prayer life, my first impulse is to say "only the Lord can help me". But honestly, I'm just lazy. I have been given everything I need. I just need to apply myself.

All in all, I've cut a dissapointing figure thus far. I simply must change things else, nothing is going to come to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well....feels like u just lifted my skin!
I got good advice a few days ago pray about ur weaknesses but i cant lie even that is difficult cos of guess what??? laziness

however with your diet and exercise..you can check this place out www.prevention.com-walking calendar link amongst others.
iyogalife.com
prepare all your meals a night before or first thing in the morning.
i know you.......my poster child for discipline you can get back der!

ErinJay said...

Thanks luv. You the best.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Honey please blog na?