Friday, June 5, 2009

On The Move

My prayer for now (among others) is that I find the way I should go forward along - not just spiritually, but in every way possible. I believe I've gotten an answer, but just not the lightening bolt written across the sky that I was half expecting. For the past two weeks, I've just been dawdling along. I truly must get my act together now. First step, make a list of everything whatever that I would like to get done by the end of this month and start working on it.

Dear Dr. OB was let go yesterday. I feel so strongly for him, yet its not something that came as a total surprise. I believe it's his time to move on to something better. Especially as his family number's going up by one soon.

Speaking of increasing world populations, what is with the (literally) out-of-this-world costs of education in this country?!? And at the primary level fa! 550K per term! For Creche too!!. That's almost 2mil per year. Is it because its ABJ? My fees as at Pry 5 was N770 (Granted, this was in 93, but even with inflation rates....). It would seem homeschooling is the way to go. Or very minimized childbearing. Which all in all works in my favour. Paying the equivalent of MSc fees for diapers, brunch snacks and Barney re-runs is beyond Looney.

No comments: