Monday, June 15, 2009

*NEWS-IN-BRIEF*

Let's here it for the father! The ever-persistent-to-the-end rodent exterminator extraodinaire!!!!
Being the sharp bros that he is, his strategically placed sticky-pad nabbed the ever elusive scamperer in no time flat. Unfortunately, he was out of town, and I was late getting back from church, so the mother was all semi-hysterical with regards effective disposal, up until Xandra got in. Of course she (was thrilled at the then-current demise of Ratatat, yet she) refused to move it. Hushie was totally having none to do with it, and it fell upon Elisha, the handy handy-man to evict the unwanted guest, and take care of it accordingly - which he did by tossing it over the fence as soon as he was out the door (Mother observed the creature still in its sticky demise during her morning constitution the very next day).

Joy is us.

Gigi is back from the far beyond, and the wheels of wedding progress are fast speeding up towards late July. Eyah. It makes me so warm and fuzzy inside to see them together, so in lurve, about to tie the knot and make it official. It restores my faith in Menkind. Some.
My first proper on-the-train wedding. Can't hardly wait. May the Lord keep His shelter over your home and marriage all your days y'all!
XOXOXOXO

F.T.Lily, my love! I'm ever so glad of your (albeit brief) visit. Firstly, may I congratulate you on your weight. You've lost some, and you look great. Despite what you think. Keep it up. Looking forward to your coming back for Laura's do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brings tears to my eyes...
vermins to the cozy thots of the soon to be newly weds (sniff sniff)....weightloss tanx that's not been without ya support.
yes my day was going hectic till i took a visit to d muse!!