Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OPERATION: Less4"

Does the body proportion thing actually dictate that the neck measurement should be half your waist? Cos if it does, I've quite a bit of hanger-ons with long-time residency status'. Yet how exactly do I go about losing 4 inches from my midsection without turing unhealthy-waferlike (and I mean just that, not waife)???

After all this time, girl is still caught-up on her weight. Shall I ever outgrow this train of thinking? Xandra and co. all opine that I rather overdo it, but then, all I have to do is look at my family to know that I should not let myself get complacent with regards to my weight. And I know only how easy it is to pile on the pounds.

Ok. On to more "generally acceptable" things. I just may be going to SA for (part of) the World Cup. H*U*R*R*A*H!!!!! That is, if I have not started school yet (in Malay or Australia! God-willing!!!!). Life looking up some more? Amen to that.

Need I go into details of this year's Wedding Season? I've known at least one broom-jumper every week this month, sometimes two. And I'm seeing one or two possibilities for next year already. Eyah. More bliss to their elbows. As for myself, I wouldn't mind a sumbori, but it's something I can live without for now. Hopefully, one of the siblings will get hitched, and scratch the Parents' itch for evidence of "forward movement in that direction".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish mine wer operation less 4!! which of the 'sibs" walketh down the aisle sooneth cud it be my mentress!!!?
S.A??? naturally i'm tagging along!!

ErinJay said...

;D
None of them oh. Talking of friends and relationship directions, and such.

Dreamt last night that your mentress got hitched sef.

You can tag along with me anyplace my dear!

XOXO