Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blind date (To go or not to to go)

I just got asked out to lunch by a patient. I honestly can't remember what he looks like, because I wasn't paying attention (he asked over the phone). As per habit, I informed him that I do not donate my mobile number to the masses, at which point he persisted in asking me out to break bread with him tomorrow, and he will be calling on my office number to get a hold of me. I am having serious misgivings about this primarily because I'm yet to meet with good fortune with regards to patients and dates. Secondly, I don't know what he looks like (and since this is not a marriage by proxy, it's something of a pothole).

Anyhoos, lunch has to be shortened by either work (depending on what shift I'll be working) or prior engagements (which I'm sure I can cook up), so I reckon I can wing it. Should incase I do go. what I do recollect was the black suede jacket he was wearing. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Chizzy said...

Suede... in this friggin' hot Abuja sun?! The guy has shown you his bravery. A-wooo!!!!!!!!!! lol...

ErinJay said...

It was inside the building. Maibe he have green cabbie with plenty oye.

Who knows???