Friday, February 5, 2010

Matching Ankle Band

Hop, Skip, Jump, Impact awkwardly, twist ankle.
It turns out that a twisted ankle is something of a greater inconvenience than a twisted (or recovering-from-assault) wrist. Initially, I just stretched it out and kept jogging, but I think with time, the stiffness is beginning to set in. I can only hope this won't impede my jogging (you think???).
Went running this morning for the first time since my hijack. I guess subconcisously I was avoiding walking past the scene of the crime, but then I must move on ba? Plus, since mother dearest is still not aware of the incident, she was only more than happy to get me out of bed, and back into form before I creep off into another exercise lapse. Getting up at Oh-Five-Thirty is a pain, but I gotta say, I love running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twisted ankle sorry luv....and u kept running (doing a beyonce on us)do massage till the pain eases off.