Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Before Test



My friend went to SA and all he got me was a white Tee (instead of my requested Mace spray). Bugger. Ok, it was one of the (now internationally famous, at least in the African Axes) Ama Kip Kip Tees, but it reminds me of Iggy's bridal shower bridesmaid one, cos its plain white and the lettering down the front is in glittery fuschia (is that spelt right???).

So there I was today at work earlier, going through pictures of SA put up by Ze Hustla (since my said friend is reiterating his characteristic photo-huggingness), and we (me and other office gyals) keep seeing the recurrent fyne bros, who we finally identify. After myself and two others rapidly fall in 5-sec crush with him, we (btw ourselves, and a Dr) identify him as a frequenter of the Plaza, his workplace, his marital status (and about to change paternal standing), among others. X-ed that and moved on. But he's sha fine sha. Or rather photogenic. After I closed, was driving out when I noticed a black Ama Kip Kip Tee afar.

"Ha! A kindred wearer!" thought I. On closer inspection, it turns out to be Mr. Fyne (Married&Soon-To-Be-Father) Bros, who apparently is not as fine in person. I might have appreciated the beauty more if I'd met him first before seeing the pictures. Any dregs of crush are rapidly stamped into ash-dust at this point.

But was there really a crush in his direction??? You see, I think I just might be setting myself up to fall in crush with a friend. I think. I'm not sure. And this is the very reason I'm unsure, because if I'm going to crush, I just do so without abandon, and not wonder or unwonder about it. His company is easy, and I'm even willing to date up until (should incase) I leave for school this september. But does he look at me that way? In a not fun-for-the-passing-moments appreciation, but I-really-do-like-her-on-the-whole?

I do think I might be strongly over-nalysing this.

On a more serious note, I've got a Sahara Job Test thing come monday. Wish me luck y'all!
Also allegedly have admission to Salford & Portsmouth! The Lord is good.

No comments: